Facility Manager (Retail Mall)
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
JLL has an exciting opportunity to work with our Retail Property Management team at Stony Point Fashion Park in Richmond, VA
**This role will include full benefits (health, dental, vision) plus 22 days of PTO (Paid time off) + JLL Retail Holidays.
This position will enhance the property value and user satisfaction by providing services at the property. The Facility Supervisor will have a good understanding of mechanical systems, and preventive maintenance.
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures.
- Ensure a safe work environment while maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all systems in the building. Report any faults or issues to GM.
- Lead and audit preventative maintenance procedures. Maintain, and troubleshoot plumbing and sanitary, lighting, grounds, doors, roofing, and refuse programs.
- Maintain equipment maintenance and parts used.
- Encourage a positive working relationship across all tenants, contractors, and staff.
- Respond to and perform special requests as designated from the Building management.
- Oversee supervision of maintenance staff (including development and training to expand capabilities)
- Demonstrate the proper use and care of tools and instruments and give “hands on” instruction in basic maintenance and trouble-shooting procedures.
- Evaluate job performance for all employees that report directly to the Facility Manager on an ongoing basis and conduct progress reviews in conjunction with the GM
- Responsible for protecting, maintaining, and improving the value of the owner/client’s asset and ensure the facility and building systems meet or exceed rated life.
- Maintain compliance to policies of JLL/Client/Site. Assist in any audits of the site and systems.
- Work with vendors and contractors regarding installations, preventative maintenance, and modifications ensuring that all JLL safety procedures and guidelines are followed.
- Assist in work plans and procedures for emergency repair of critical assets.
- Respond to any after-hours calls and repairs. Maintain contact with GM on these matters.
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Assist the GM with management of all tenant and capital improvement construction projects from construction document review to project closeout and completion.
- College Degree or Completed Apprenticeship (will consider job experience in lieu of this)
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar roll
- Must able to use a computer.
- Familiar with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel.
Location:On-site –Richmond, VA
Job Tags:Property Management
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.ID:uDnQdo