Facility Security Monitor (DHS)
Washington DC, DC
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
JOB TITLE: Facility Security Monitor (DHS)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure protection of classified materials/documents from compromise, and/or theft through affective security monitoring of un-cleared personnel while transiting within such areas.
- Receive and transmit work order requests from facility customers.
- Conduct random and routine building checks.
- Answer phones and provide customer assistance, accordingly
- In depth knowledge of work control processes, facility monitoring and escorting procedures
- General knowledge of I&A Facilities
- Ability to work closely within facility teams
- Understands proper handling, safeguarding and disposition of classified information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- DHS Suitability
- Fully cleared Top Secret Clearance / SCI Eligibility
EMCOR Government Services requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Government Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled