Farmersville Milk Hauler
Guidas Dairy Co.
Farmersville Station, NY
Full-Time Driver Position
2,500 Sign on Bonus Offered to Eligible Candidate
Utilizing DFA tractor and trailer, transports raw milk from farm to processing plant or trucking terminal
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates a commercial motor vehicle in compliance with DOT and DFA rules, regulations and policies adhering to all safety practices
- Following dispatch schedule and directions from dispatch and location supervisory personnel, travels to location to transport raw milk
- Transfers raw milk from farm containers to trailer
- Takes quality and control samples at farm
- Measures milk loaded into trailer
- Apply seals properly and document seal numbers to paperwork to ensure traceability and security of load.
- Follows designated routes and schedules unless otherwise directed by supervisory personnel
- Takes measures to minimize truck idle times and conserve fuel consumption
- Maintains positive communications with producers, listens for issues or potential problems, reports producers' comments to transportation and member services management
- Represents DFA positively and professionally at all times during interactions with producers, customers, or regulatory personnel
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for Quarterly bonuses
- 401k Employer Match
- Generous vacation
- Rotating Schedules
- Return Home Daily
- We are proud to offer access to your wages on-demand, no need to wait for pay day!
- And more...