Feed Truck Driver
Come MEAT Us!
Join the Agri Beef team, where our talented people are the foundation of our success. We produce world-renowned Snake River Farms and Double R Ranch beef, which are coveted by top chefs around the globe …. and which you will have discounted access to, becoming the hero of your backyard BBQ’s.
From ranch to table, we are committed to producing the finest beef available. We are more than just a place to work, we are a family! With ample growth opportunity, competitive wages and benefits, and a strong family culture, we’re here to welcome you home!
We are looking for a Feed truck driver at our cattle feed yard in Connell, WA. As a member of the feed crew, you will be driving a feed truck to deliver feed to animals in an efficient and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows all company safety policies, Standard Operating procedures, and Best Management Practices
- Work with the applicable feeding software system to ensure that proper rations are mixed.
- Deliver feed to bunks according to instruction, accurately and evenly.
- Inspects truck equipment, performs minor repairs and maintenance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Attendance/Punctuality-Is consistently at work and on time.
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions as the job is located outdoors
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s is helpful
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Ability to sit, stand, walk and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds
WAGE RANGE: Starting at $17.50 per hour
BENEFITS: Competitive benefit package offered for regular (non-temporary/seasonal) employees (and qualified dependents) working 30+ hours per week includes medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, 401k, PTO accrual up to 15 days per year, six (6) paid holidays annually, and three (3) floating holidays.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Agri Beef, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.