FFT US Line Lead OM
Empowering people, creating technology.
Typical duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the line performance regarding output, quality, and uptime.
- Ensures accuracy of production data reported by production board and pdc.
- Ensure production processes remain compliant with all Quality Policy.
- Leads team in rotation schedule, cross-training, and shift handover.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Makes recommendations to Supervisor concerning employee performance and corrective action.
- Enforce team’s conformance to safety, environmental, housekeeping, and 5S standards.
- Ensure operators are trained for the scheduled equipment and provide oversight during training periods.
- Must present line production data in weekly production meeting.
- Must function as direct operator, lead changeovers, and complete daily equipment adjustments for line.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Knowledge / Experience
- One to two years of leadership experience within a production environment or show strong leadership potential.
- Must complete all required leadership development training.
- Proficiency in personal computer and office software.
- High level of commitment, creativity, teamwork and good assertiveness.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Accountability for a group of hourly employees.
- Ability to solve problems, analyze data, interpret information to find solutions.
- Ability to work overtime or varying schedules.
- Ability to inspire and motivate team to meet all goals.
- Job requires regular (67% or greater of time) walking, standing, sitting and constant visual attention.
- Occasional (25% - 33% of the time) lifting up to 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, climbing, reaching, and handling may be needed
- Work environment will often include exposure to heat, cold, noise, chemicals and dust
- Exposure to moving machinery requires strong awareness to safety
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Freudenberg Filtration Technologies LP