Field Resource Rep
We are seeking individuals with experience in general construction, commercial roofing, building envelope, and general labor to join our team.
Benefits, upon satisfaction of applicable eligibility requirements, include but are not limited to:
- 401K with company match
- Company Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Continuing education
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation of different types of roofing systems such as BUR, EPDM, Single-ply, coatings, and other forms of low-slope roofing systems
- Masonry & Tuckpointing
- Concrete Restorations, Caulking
- Parking Garage Restoration
- Safe operation of tools of the trade (hand tools, power tools etc.)
- Follow OSHA regulations and other regulatory agencies relating to job site safety, demonstrate safe work practices.
- Effective communication with foremen, supervisors, and other WTI and Tremco employees
- Reliable form of transportation
- Acceptable background check per company standards
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Work outside in a wide variety of weather conditions and to meet the physical demands of the position, including mobility needed to complete tasks.
- Climbing and operating on ladders, able to handle at least 50 lbs.
- Experience in general construction, commercial roofing, and/or building envelope a plus!
The hourly rate for applicants in this position generally ranges between $20 and $33. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.ID:uDnQdo