Field Sales Manager
Tempur Sealy, Inc.
Salt Lake City, UT
Tempur Sealy is committed to improving the sleep of more people, every night, all around the world. As a leading designer, manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of bedding products worldwide, we know how crucial a good night of sleep is to overall health and wellness. Utilizing over a century of knowledge and industry-leading innovation, we deliver award-winning products that provide breakthrough sleep solutions to consumers in over 100 countries. Our highly recognized brands include Tempur-Pedic®, Sealy® and Stearns & Foster®. We hire people who have a passion for helping others find their best night’s sleep. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Tempur Sealy!
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive Medical, Dental & other wellness programs
- Disability and Life Company Paid
- Retirement Plan Options
- Generous Employee Purchase Discounts
Pay Range: $97,000 - $138,000
What You’ll Do (Essential Duties and Responsibilities):
- Manage and oversee the sales team (Field Sales Consultants, Jr. and Sr. Territory Managers, and Jr. and Sr. Key Account Managers) in a given sales area.
- Be responsible to achieve the sales goals and other performance metrics established for the sales area.
- Build and maintain strong, productive relationships with the sales team and the key customers in the sales area.
- Provide feedback, skills training, and performance reviews for the sales team in the sales area.
- Act as a liaison between management and the sales team.
- Assists the sales team with the creation and delivery of sales trainings and presentations for key customers.
- Assist in developing marketing plans and promotions to support opportunities in the area.
- Negotiate annual customer contracts.
- Prepare sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitor competitors’ products and activities and provide management with updates as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.