Field Service Engineer – Reciprocating Compressor
Field Service Engineer - Reciprocating Compressors
Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Turbomachinery Product Line!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock our full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Be involved in exciting and original projects
As a Field Service Engineer - Reciprocating Compressors, you will be coordinating and overseeing work at the field site, providing quality service to the customer. In addition, your Job role may include providing the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment
As a Field Service Engineer - Reciprocating Compressors, you will be responsible for
- Ensuring all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company Health Safety and environmental guidelines and procedures
- Providing advice, and support to clients and craft labor in the installation, commissioning, and maintenance of company equipment
- Assisting to start-up Engineer during the commissioning phase ensuring proper and safe operation of the machine.
- Performing minor/major maintenance of equipment following the TPS Service Site Quality Check Lists and procedures
- Acting as primary contact to work with the Customer and Site Team to coordinate activities on the Site
- Providing limited troubleshooting on the equipment under maintenance and/or installation in the Field.
Fuel your passion
- To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 4-8 yrs of Engineering/High School Technical Diploma or equivalent business experience
- Have working experience on TPS Rotating equipment in the Field at Customer Sites.
- Have excellent Functional / Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills.
- Have prior experience in Installation and/or Maintenance activities of Reciprocating Compressors in the Field at Customer Sites.
- Have industry experience and TPS product line training.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is working with our customer's on-site locations. When assignments are complete, you would be on a rest period operating from home before you take on your next projects. The company shall ensure a work-life balance for the individual.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefit