Field Service Representative – Part Time
Metrie Industries, Inc.
Mountain Home, AR
Metrie is hiring for a Part-Time Field Service Representative/Merchandiser in the Mountain Home, AR Area!
- Shift: Flexible hours/days (1-2 days)
Who We Are
Metrie is a multi-national leader in the millwork industry with over 30 locations that produces and sells interior finishings across North America. We’re passionate about making a difference by helping our customers transform their houses into homes and love where they live! You’ve probably seen our products in the media featured on tv shows and magazines such as HGTV, Style At Home and House & Home, or by one of our Instagram influencers.
Why should you work for Metrie? With us, you’re more than just a number. We work hard to create a home for our Metrie family where you are empowered to be your best every day. Your contributions matter to us! We take pride in our culture of learning, ownership, and one team, and are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone.
What You’ll Do
As our Field Service Representative, you will be responsible for performing our Store Fulfillment and Merchandising Process at designated stores in the Mountain Home, AR metropolitan area. This includes starting your day at home, merchandising, and stocking our products in the store, through to the final store visit wrap up; following all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for all work performed (safety, work methods, cleanliness, and merchandising standards). Effectively manage store inventory levels utilizing our Vendor-managed inventory program (VMI), to meet Metrie standards.
As our Field Service Representative, we need your in-depth knowledge of operational excellence, collaboration, customer focus, and sound business acumen to:
- Provide a safe consistent shopping experience for the end consumer
- Drive in-store sales by maintaining inventory levels, product placement, and merchandising standards
- Ensure a positive customer and consumer experience through relationship and partnership building; knowledge of product offering, features and use; and customer service orientation
- Inspects fixtures, signage, branded marketing collateral, and pricing sets to validate they are at standard; makes necessary replacements while in-store; reports deficiencies to on-site contact; informs DM
Who You Are
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid and unrestricted driver’s license & proof of valid auto insurance
- 2+ years of inventory replenishment experience in a box retail/building materials industry; preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Inventory management procedures and systems
- Ability to communicate well in both verbal and written forms with a variety of people including Metrie Leadership, Store Management, store staff, and the end consumer.
- Ability to work efficiently, independently, and without supervision; a self-starter who can work independently, yet be an effective member of a broader remote team (provide remote updates on process and outcomes of assignments)
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or verbal form.
What Metrie Offers
- A collaborative work environment that has clear direction for future strategy and goals
- A competitive base salary
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Expensed mileage for personal vehicle usage
- Challenging and meaningful work, and the chance to participate on cross-functional teams across the company
- Development opportunities – we recognize potential in our people and strive to offer various opportunities for advancement, training, and personal growth
- Family-oriented culture, focused on putting our people first
Rare: 1 to 45 minutes
Occasional: 45 minutes to 2.5 hours
Frequent: 2.5 to 5 hours
Continuous: 5 or more hours
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry millwork products weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Occasional pushing and pulling of drywall carts weighing 50 to 2000 pounds.
- Frequent reaching to various levels and directions to inspect and handle products and fixtures.
- Occasional use and operation of basic hand tools such as power drills, impact guns, power saws, etc.
- Possess dexterity for complex hand-eye tasks, including moulding and door identification and differentiation, keyboarding for order entry, writing on documents/forms, and pricing accuracy.
- Continuous standing, frequent walking, stooping, bending and twisting and occasional kneeling needed to handle &/or inspect product and fixtures
- Frequently required to read written & electronic documents and product labels.
- Continuously needs to hear and verbally communicate in order to interact with and respond to management, customer and their team members, and consumers.
- Will frequently be exposed to material handling equipment and conveyances (forklift, drywall carts)
- Ability to use safety equipment and personal protective equipment at the work site, including working at height.
- The ability to work safely within any safety requirements which may apply.
In addition to the above:
- Daily travel to and from assigned home center stores
How to Apply?
Come work with us! Send us your resume by clicking "Apply Now"
Metrie embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and customers belong. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome any and all qualified applicants.
Metrie conducts pre-employment screening including but not limited to background checks and drug testing for all final candidates. All applications will be independently reviewed.
We are an E-Verify employer.
Job Type: Part-timeID:uDnQdo