Field Service Tech
Culligan Water Conditioning
Culligan is currently seeking individuals experienced in customer-focused positions to act as field service technicians. Mechanical service experience is helpful, but we will train the right person. Must have a mechanical aptitude and must be willing to learn on an ongoing basis. Must be dependable, organized, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Culligan offers competitive wages plus a commission plan and a generous benefits package.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Safe operation of a Company vehicle in compliance with all state and federal laws.
- Follow established safety procedures.
- Complete scheduled service orders daily.
- Perform complete diagnostics on residential and commercial water treatment equipment, identify malfunctions, and resolve issues accordingly.
- Identify additional services that may be required and present all options to the consumer.
- Represent Culligan thought direct interaction with customers. Communicate the status of equipment with customers and provide solutions.
- Collect payments upon completion of services. Assist with collection of past due receivables.
- Complete basic installation and removal of water treatment equipment.
- Accurately complete daily paperwork and service orders.
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, and valves for water treatment equipment using hand or power tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent,
- Knowledge of the city area where you would be working
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written).
- Appropriate, valid driver’s license
- Qualified candidates must have the ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Drive for extended periods (2-3 hours)
- Kneel/bend for extended periods of time
Opportunities associated with position:
The service tech position allows for the ability to work independently and spend most of your time in the field with customers. The commission plan provides the ability to earn additional income. More than 80% of our leadership is promoted from within, creating great opportunities for growth and advancement. We offer full benefits; health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, and life insurance.
Culligan has over 80 years of experience in the design and distribution of water treatment systems for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. We received the Good Housekeeping Seal and Consumer Digest “Best Buy” rating, plus the famous iconic “Hey Culligan Man” tagline. Culligan leads the industry in service, support, and product innovation since introducing the first water softener in 1936 with over 800 dealers worldwide and offices in over 90 countries.
The company is strong, profitable, and well-positioned in the market with focus on strategic growth initiatives. Culligan is an equal opportunity employer
We follow all CDC guidelines