Field Service Technician – (WY) Mining Equipment
Liebherr Mining Equipment Co.
The Field Service Technician position is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting trucks and products.
- Correctly diagnose failed components and troubleshoots and repairs mechanical and electrical systems.
- Completes and submits required service and field modification reports.
- Collects and reports system download information.
- Participates in the rebuild of selected components.
- Effective interface with customers.
- Works closely with warehouse personnel to ensure all parts are correctly recorded.
- Accesses and updates the computerized maintenance program.
- Promotes a safe work environment by ensuring the group and self-follow established safety procedures including MSHA & OSHA regulations
- Handles and properly disposes of hazardous wastes, such as oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner and similar material.
- Understands and complies with quality assurance requirements.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Ability to read and understand maintenance and parts manuals.
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical maintenance skills.
- Ability to read schematics.
- Ability to work on a variety of equipment at various locations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers.
- Ability to maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule required to meet shift schedules.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to travel up to 2 weeks at a time.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days. Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jose Matrille at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
In line with its international growth, Liebherr’s venture into the United States began in 1970. Within a couple of years, the company expanded and completed its production facilities in Newport News, VA for its product line of hydraulic excavators. It was later converted into Liebherr’s manufacturing facility for mining trucks and remains home to Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News, Co. In addition to its production facility, Liebherr markets a wide variety of products and technologies through its companies located across the United States. The companies are Liebherr-Aerospace Saline, Inc., Liebherr Gear Technology, Inc., Liebherr Automation Systems, Co., and Liebherr USA, Co., the umbrella company for eight divisions that are positioned across the United States.
Liebherr USA Co.
5800 South Douglas Highway
82718 Gillette, WY
United States (US)