Field Technician – Cannon Falls
Superheat FGH Services, Inc.
Cannon Falls, MN
Why a Career at Superheat?
Looking for a smart career choice? Superheat's commitment to advancing heat treatment is in our people.
We are always looking for talented, innovative, and enthusiastic individuals to support the clients we serve and share our passion to continually push the industry.
Superheat FGH Services Inc. is currently recruiting Heat Treatment Field Technicians to work on our projects across the United States. While Superheat tries to place workers close to home, this position does require travel and involves variable hours of work. We offer a competitive salary, based on applicable experience and skillset, as well as performance-based wage increases.
Superheat offers and encourages growth within our company with opportunity for advancement into Unit Supervisor and Project Manager positions, with completion of internal training. Candidates with prior experience working in an industrial field are encouraged to apply.
We provide reimbursement for the cost of travel/per diem as well as offering benefits (medical, vision and dental), disability coverage, life insurance and a 401K plan; all with employer contribution.
- Load equipment for transportation to and from job sites as well as unloading equipment at the job site
- Label cables and equipment, moving them around site as required
- Complete equipment maintenance and inspections checks
- Implement wrapping specifications as directed
- Adhere to all site and company rules, regulations, PPE requirements, etc.
- Able to carry upwards of 50 pounds, work in tight spaces and at high elevations as well as in all types of weather
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working in an industrial setting with refinery, industrial, petro-chemical or nuclear experience considered an asset
- Electrical or mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as working as part of a team
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
- Must be able to travel extensively and work variable hours
- High School or GED
- Able to pass background screens and drug/alcohol testing as required by our customers
- TWIC card, or ability to obtain preferred
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Superheat will not discriminate in any of our employment practices based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, or any other legally protected status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process and upon hire.Any information you provide in the course of your application to our company will not be shared with any person or agency outside of Superheat FGH and will only be used as it pertains to possible employment here.