Filling Line Operator I- 2nd Shift
Benjamin Moore & Co.
Pay from $18.50
- Follows all safety guidelines and rules; environmental and regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment.
- Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and equipment.
- Operates all filling line functions using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to consistently produce a high quality product in a timely manner.
- Maintains the highest standards for product quality and service.
- Checks batch ticket for correct product.
- Ensures product information on container and lid is in accordance with batch ticket for correct product.
- Properly fills container by weight as appropriate and monitors quality appearance of containers (no drips).
- Sends retain sample to control lab.
- Palletize manually and transfer to warehouse.
- May use the following pieces of automatic filling equipment: automatic container depallitizer; automatic filling machine; lid dropper, label machine, case packer, and palletizer.
- Responsible for accurate count of fill and input data into terminal for inventory control.
- Maintains forklift or other related equipment by checking battery, electrical charger hookup, etc.
- Performs other duties as required
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be cross-functional.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic math skills, ie: addition/subtraction.
- Ability to use company software and computer system programs.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously throughout shift.
- Ability to work safely and follow SOP's.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 140 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success, and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Benjamin Moore, we believe diversity of culture, talent, and varying perspectives is key to a collaborative, innovative, and successful business. We are committed to driving change within our organization through purposeful Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts, while also focusing on our customers and communities in which we serve. Our DE&I efforts allow each of us to authentically live our corporate values of Openness, Integrity, Community, Excellence and Safety. Our Social Impact programming of strategic local and national partnerships, in-kind donations, volunteerism, and more expands our ability to make a difference in the lives of all of our stakeholders. We hope you will join us and become an advocate for diversity and inclusion here at Benjamin Moore.
Benjamin Moore & Co is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a culture of inclusion and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Our commitment to these principles means all employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business need.