Final Assembler- Nights
Dakota Bodies, LLC
Final Assembly Night Hours:
Final Assembler Nights 4:45pm - 3:15am Monday- Thursday OVERTIME on Friday's
Dakota Bodies LLC is a manufacturer of custom utility truck bodies. Dakota Bodies manufactures a broad range utility bodies for use in various industries, including the construction, quarrying, mining, transportation, refining, energy and utility industries.
More information on Dakota Bodies can be found at www.dakotabodies.com
Position: Full Time- Final Assembler
Dakota Bodies is currently seeking experienced full time/ Night Shift Welders to weld and fabricate utility truck bodies, tool boxes, and other utility truck body components.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Read print
- Know what parts are and identify ship loose
- Ability to wire body
- Install Shelves, Dividers etc.…
- Make sure all ship loose is accounted for
- Repair minor dents
- Load Trailers
- Know Differences in lighting packages
- Adjust all types of latches
- Install windows of all types
- Install vents and fans
- Final Body independently
- Find and or have parts made that are missing
- Repair Bodies to certain extent
- Able to weld in missing components
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16"
- Ability to use various tools, such as welding equipment, grinders, etc.
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to stand for long periods of time