Final Assembly Tech I
- Sew and assemble sewing cuffs to specification in a cleanroom environment.
- Inspect materials and components, in-process assemblies, and finished goods with aid of a microscope.
- Maintain production and inspection records.
- Assist with monitoring, cleaning, and testing cleanroom environment.
- Batch Components for the days Production.
- A fully trained Technician is expected to know how to sew All Mitrals, Aortics and Conform_X product lines.
- Quality first mentality is critical for all job functions.
- Ability to maintain a high level of quality as well as production expectations.
- Adhere to all Clean Room Good Manufacturing Practices as it pertains to behavior and attire.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferred
- Experience in inspection or assembly or similar intricate hand work, preferred
- Experience working within FDA & ISO manufacturing practices, preferred
- Basic computer skills, including MS Office, internet, and email
- Ability to read and understand detailed manufacturing instructions and drawings
- Ability to use a microscope
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift or bend forward with a load of up to 25 lbs
- Ability to tolerate exposure to environments with cooler temperatures, noise, dust, odors, etc.
- Good or corrected eyesight and good eye/hand coordination