Final Assurance Tech
Final Assurance Technician
Marlen International (“Marlen”) has been trusted by the world’s leading food brands for over 65 years. Located in Riverside, MO., Marlen is recognized as a global manufacturer of highly engineered food processing equipment and systems that designs and builds innovative solutions for the food processing industry. We have an immediate opening for a Final Assurance Technician – Pre-Delivery Inspection in our Riverside, MO facility.
This position description identifies the major responsibilities of this job. It does not include all aspects of the position such as the potential additional duties assigned by supervisors and the requirement for flexibility in helping others for the company's overall benefit.
The role of a Final Assurance Technician – Pre-Delivery Inspection is to ensure that Marlen equipment is compliant with customer specification prior to shipment. This role will work directly with production, engineering, and service personnel to plan and execute the inspection process in accordance to meeting customer ship dates. This role will be responsible for working hours required to meet customer deadlines, requiring overtime and may include weekends. This role is responsible for performing work in a safe manner and maintaining a clean production work area.
- Monitor all production stages to ensure safety and quality goals are met prior to final Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI).
- Creating test environments, spaces, test boxes and testing procedures.
- Perform final testing of highly automated machinery and complete electromechanical systems.
- Quickly analyze results and identify root cause of malfunctions/incomplete or low-quality based issues.
- Familiar with continuous improvement methodologies and ongoing SOP development to assist in PDI system growth.
- Ability to recommend fixes and improvements to pre-existing systems and designs.
- Perform other assigned jobs and duties of the company as directed by your supervisor.
- At least 2 years of manufacturing experience with mechanical or electrical emphasis.
- Critical mindset much desired.
- Must be organized and a self-starter with time management skills.
- Understanding of quality improvement systems.
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships and interact with all levels of the organization.
- High degree of professionalism with strong communication skills with a strong teamwork orientation.
- Experience with an ERP system, preferred experience with Syteline but not required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Competitive wages with growth opportunity.
- Shared company-paid premium health benefits with buy-up options.
- Company-paid telemedicine (general medicine) program.
- Company paid Long-term Disability Plan and Basic Life and AD&D.
- 401(k) employer matching plan.
- Three weeks of paid leave and 10 paid holidays.
- Educational Assistance Program that pays for job-related tuition assistance, training, course registration and exam fees (up to $5,250 per calendar year per eligibility requirements).
- Company discount program for you and your family (e.g., concerts, sporting events, health and wellness, travel, gifts and more!).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that assists with guidance on childcare, financial planning, pet care and more.
- Driven Team Members: We have a cross-functional, collaborative environment, focused on delivering results.
- Customer-centric: We have long-standing valued customers and differentiate ourselves by providing them with exceptional services.
- Culture: We are driven by our number one asset our employees, and their successes!
Marlen International (“Marlen”) maintains a drug-free workplace is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email [email protected] to request accommodation. In addition to federal law requirements, Marlen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. Marlen participates in E-Verify.ID:uDnQdo