Finance & Insurance Specialist
Nuss Truck Group, Inc.
At Nuss the Finance and Insurance Specialist is an integral member of the sales team. Their efforts are focused on offering, assisting, and processing all finance options, warranty, and insurance to our customers. Implement controls to ensure compliance and complete all activities necessary to accomplish these goals.
Job Duties Include:
• Work with prospective customers to pre-approve financing for purchases.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with members of the Sales team.
• Establishes and maintains good working relationships with vendor / lenders.
• Ensures customers are presented with all available options regarding the purchase and/or financing of the sale.
• Evaluates and processes finance applications, deals and programs in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Utilize CRM in concert with sales dept and financial tools.
• Participate in sales promotional events .
• Keeps up to date with all regulations (local, state, and federal) that affect dealership sales and finance deals.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent, preferred
Experience: Five years automotive and/or truck dealership experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills and attention to detail.
• Working knowledge of dealership, finance, and insurance documents.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM platforms and other web applications.
• Highly flexible, must be willing to travel from branch to branch up to 25%; limited/no overnights.
• Professional personal appearance.
Works at a desk in an office setting for most of the day. Will spend several hours a day analyzing dealership records, using the computer, and paper files.
Earn top tier wages, match your vacation and enjoy the security of a premium benefits package and generous hiring bonus with Nuss Truck & Equipment the 2017 American Truck Dealer of the year. Nuss is one of the largest providers of both OTR and vocational trucks combined with world class Volvo Construction Equipment including paving products and service in the Midwest. Our award-winning sales and service teams support all segments of the transportation and construction industry. We have expanded to nine strategic dealership locations in Rochester, Mankato, St. Cloud, Roseville, Burnsville, Duluth, East Bethel and Monticello Minnesota, and Eau Claire Wisconsin. Many Nuss staff members have over 25 years of experience providing highest level customer care and experience.
Nuss Truck & Equipment offers a very competitive benefits package. We offer medical insurance, generous monthly HSA contribution, dental insurance, matching 401k, voluntary life insurance, tuition reimbursement program, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts, long-term and short-term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, and direct deposit. We will match your current vacation/PTO hours if you join our team!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities and requirements.
Nuss Truck & Equipment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.