Finance Intern- Summer 2024
The Finance Intern, Supply Chain Finance, supporting the Beer Division’s Supply Chain function, will act as a strategic partner across Customer Management, Supply Chain Planning, Quality, Logistics, Operations, FP&A, and Corporate Accounting. The role will be responsible for both traditional management (i.e. budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting) and decision support (i.e. financial modeling) for a specific area. This internship role will embed with a business finance team, helping to complete one or more strategic projects over the summer. Specific areas of contribution may include cost savings projects, contract negotiations, and capital expenditures as well as ad hoc project support.
- The role will provide financial insight into business performance and to support the decision-making process for strategic Logistics initiatives.
- Assist with all Supply Chain team initiatives, including problem identification, data and financial analysis, proposal creation, internal approval, negotiation, execution, and evaluation
- Assist in the creation, production, and distribution of stakeholder management reporting
- Assist in the timely and accurate reporting of financial results to meet internal and external requirements
- Assist in month-end close activities for selected areas, including consolidation and processing of monthly and quarterly journal entries, correction of account coding errors, and resolution of system issues
- Support various ad hoc requests from the finance leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or undergraduate major in Accounting, Finance, or Economics (Preference: Candidate completed 3 years of undergraduate studies/entering Senior Year)
- Strong academic achievement with a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Bilingual English/Spanish language skills is a plus
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Highly motivated, change-oriented, and demonstrated ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Continuous improvement mindset. Ability to recognize opportunities to simplify processes and create efficiencies
- Comfortable operating autonomously with minimal supervision
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship now and/or in the future
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Physical Requirements: Requires the ability to stand, walk, climb stairs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. It also requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other equipment, reading, talking and hearing for extended periods of time.
- The prefer work environment is onsite but if not available due to unforeseen conditions - reliable intern access and ability to work remotely will be required.
The salary range for this role is:
$19.00- $29.50 an hour
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
LocationVictor, New York
Job TypeFull time
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).ID:uDnQdo