Finance Manager, FP&A
Bloom Energy Corp.
San Jose, CA
Bloom Energy is the leading force in transforming the way energy is generated and delivered. We are driving toward the parallel goals of growing a dynamic and forward-thinking company while creating a positive impact on our environment. Our mission is to make clean, reliable energy affordable globally. Our company is filled with smart and innovative thinkers and doers, and we never stop striving to improve our technology, to expand and improve our company performance, and to develop and support the many talented employees that serve our mission! We are seeking a highly motivated, independent, FP&A Finance Manager with a positive attitude to join its team.
The position includes all aspects of the financial forecasting, and budgeting for the $1 billion + Bloom business along with providing financial analysis. Bloom is looking for a highly motivated and experienced FP&A Manager with a focus partnering with the business to improve financial outcomes. This position reports to VP Finance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Own $1B+ quarterly/annual revenue forecasting.
· Support planning and modeling system to track and forecast financial performance of the company across a diverse set of products.
· Review/assist with preparation of company financial plans annually, quarterly, and monthly.
· Assist in the preparation of Investor Relations and Board of Directors reporting.
· Review and assist with preparation of detailed budgeting forecasts.
· Perform various revenue, expense and analyses to better understand company trends.
· Partner with the Finance team to compare financial plans to actual financial performance.
· Develop ad-hoc analyses and financial perspective in support of the company’s strategic direction.
· Continuously analyze and evaluate company performance as compared to plan to better understand and explain holistic company results.
· Continued reporting improvement/development.
Skills and Experience:
· 5+ years of corporate finance experience
· Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced, fast growing company where adaptability is imperative
· Strong attention to detail
· Very strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent critical thinking abilities
· Ability to build relationships across all business functions
· Advanced level Excel skills
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy’s mission is to make clean, reliable energy affordable for everyone in the world. The company’s product, the Bloom Energy Server, delivers highly reliable and resilient, always-on electric power that is clean, cost-effective, and ideal for microgrid applications. Bloom’s customers include many Fortune 100 companies and leaders in manufacturing, data centers, healthcare, retail, higher education, utilities, and other industries. For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws,