Financial Analyst Internship
This Summer Intern position is intended to identify and develop high-potential individuals with opportunity for future full-time employment. Initial position is to support financial planning function of TOYOTA Material Handling North America (including the Raymond and TOYOTA companies). The intern will work with the TMHNA finance and accounting team to analyze financial performance of all TMHNA companies. Candidates with strong business acumen and high leadership potential should apply.
Essential Position Duties:
In this role you will perform functions including:
- Financial reporting
- Discounted cash flow analysis
- Dashboard creation
- Budgeting/financial management
- Process re-engineering
- Project management for critical business initiatives
Education & Experience:
- Ideal candidate will be pursuing a B.S. and/or an MBA with a concentration in finance/accounting from a top business school
- Highly proficient in data analysis, summarizing, and reporting.
- Needs to have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Works effectively both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Has the maturity and poise to interact effectively with executives at the highest levels of the organization.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel and PowerPoint.
- Plans, coordinates and/or conducts complex projects.
- Ability to multitask and work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
Affirmative Action Responsibility:
As a proud equal opportunity employer, reasonable accommodations may be available to individuals with disabilities to interview and to perform the essential functions of a role.
It is Toyota Material Handling’s policy to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
About Toyota Material Handling
Let Toyota take your career to new heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota brand for over 50 years. We hire great people from a wide array of backgrounds, not just because it is the right thing to do, but because it makes Toyota Material Handling stronger. We seek individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation. We offer a generous salary and benefits package with a pleasant and enthusiastic work environment.
Learn More about Toyota Material Handling Careers at www.ToyotaForklift.com/Careers
Follow us on Social Media: