As a Finance Analyst, you will provide financial leadership to the Science and Technology Transparencies platform within the Aerospace SBU and assist with upcoming ad hoc projects. You will manage important Science and Technology (S&T) Transparencies programs while partnering with operations to guide business analytics and tracking of important programs. Additionally, you will provide Finance support through the upcoming QAD implementation at the Dexmet site. You will support Aerospace finance teams by performing various analyses aimed at improving business decision-making. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Global Finance and Strategic Analysis.
- Partner with S&T and operations leadership to drive decision-making and business results by analyzing and providing meaningful financial information.
- Evaluate financial information and cost data for ongoing and upcoming Transparencies S&T projects.
- Help develop the S&T program tracking process to maximum effectiveness, including streamlining business processes.
- Assist the Finance team in implementing the new ERP system (QAD) at the Dexmet site.
- Maintain and improve PPG policies, procedures, and internal controls; evaluate controls and implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and other duties, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration with 2+ years of experience.
- Excellent PC and proficient with Microsoft Office suite and ERP skills. Experience with QAD and HFM, preferred.
- Regular travel is required.