Financial Analyst Senior
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting management reporting and financial planning worldwide. Key areas of responsibility include financial reporting and analysis, sales & orders reporting and analysis, partner discounts and commissions reporting and analysis, sales incentive accruals and payouts, pricing validation, and the administration of the business intelligence system.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the global consolidation of the daily sales & orders.
- Works with Sales Leaders to consolidate orders forecast by site, region, and market.
- Prepares management reporting packages for sponsor and internal management teams.
- Provides general support to the marketing, sales, and financial teams worldwide.
- Works closely with HR and Sales Leaders to calculate accruals/payout of sales incentive plans.
- Analyses business and financial data on an ad-hoc basis.
- Creates financial models to support organizational decision making.
- Administrates the business intelligence system used to track sales & orders worldwide.
- Manages the reconciliation between the business intelligence system and the financial management system. Reconciliation includes identifying variances and working with sites to make system corrections necessary to reconcile both systems.
- Analyzes system design alternatives and identifies potential improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Assigns and evaluates the work of contractors regarding the development and/or modification of the company’s business intelligence system.
- Prepares or oversees preparation of specifications and technical documentation such as user manuals for business processes and reporting systems.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Thorough understanding of project management.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- General understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Prior experience supporting a sales and/or financial planning team.
- Prior experience working with a business intelligence system.
- Prior experience working with advanced ERP system (enterprise resource planning)
- Prior experience working with HFM (Hyperion)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of professional experience as an accountant, financial or business analyst.
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in database development.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate Excel skills).
If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Compensation DetailsAnnual Salary: $85,000.00 - $105,000.00