Financial Services Analyst
"A Great Place to Work"
At Werner Electric Supply, you’ll join a growing and innovative distributor of electrical products, services, and solutions that consistently ranks as one of the top electrical distributors nationwide. As an employee of Werner Electric Supply, we’re committed to you and improving our workplace. You’ll receive training and development, recognition for your hard work and successes, and opportunities to volunteer so you can positively-impact our customers and community. You matter to us, and we strive to retain our employees by providing career options, strong benefits, and a competitive compensation package.
Summary: Manage the overall collection, reconciliation, and credit risk for business accounts. The Financial Services Analyst will recommend new credit and extensions of credit through research and analysis of credit reports, industry credit group information and credit references.
- High school degree required
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the overall collection, reconciliation, and credit risk for portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Service assigned accounts with required documentation and customer contact to ensure timely payment of account receivable (A/R) balances. This includes resolving deductions and dispute resolution through extensive communication with sales, customer service, and customers.
- Complete credit reviews on assigned accounts to determine if appropriate credit lines are set and to minimize credit risk to the company. Escalate concerns and risks to supervisor.
- Analyze and interpret credit reports by Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) and Experian for new applications and determine credit worthiness based on Werner’s Commercial Credit Policy.
- Follow and adhere to Werner’s Commercial Credit Policy, standards of work and work instructions for Analysts.
- Monitor department general email box and respond to requests or forward as appropriate.
- Prepare standard daily, weekly, or monthly reports as needed.
- Evaluate tax exemption certificates to determine exemption status for orders and accounts.
Founded in 1948, Werner Electric Supply has grown from a small appliance store in downtown Neenah, WI into an award-winning employer and leading electrical distributor with 11 branch locations in Wisconsin and Upper-Michigan. Headquartered in Appleton, WI, we provide electrical, lighting, network, process, and inventory management solutions for a diverse group of industrial and construction customers. We are a growing, privately held company with over 450 employees who uphold a family culture built around exceptional customer service. As a recent New North Workplace Excellence Award winner, we’re dedicated to the continuous improvement of our people, products, and services to ensure the long-term success of our employees and customers. Apply today and find out why we’re a “Great Place to Work.”
- Employee Benefits
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal, and sick days
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance & Critical Illness Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonuses and merit increases based on performance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Programs
- Career Development & Leadership Training
- Paid Parent Leave
Werner Electric Supply is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.ID:uDnQdo