Fire Service Coordinator
Unleash your potential with the Johnson Controls team!
As a global leader in smart, healthy, and sustainable buildings, our mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places, and the planet. Join our winning team and pave the way for a bright future. With our extensive reach across various industries worldwide, our teams are uniquely positioned to support and empower you. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself through meaningful work projects and learning opportunities. We strive to provide our employees with an experience focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing.
Join the Johnson Controls family and thrive in a culture that values your voice and ideas.
Your next incredible opportunity is just a few clicks away!
Here's what we have to offer:
- Competitive pay.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time -10 days of vacation for the first year (plus sick time).
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401K, medical, dental, and vision care - available from day one.
- Extensive product and on-the-job/cross-training opportunities, supported by our outstanding internal resources.
- Encouraging and collaborative team environment.
- Dedication to safety through our Zero Harm policy.
- Company vehicle, tools, and equipment provided to complete all jobs.
- Scheduling and management support.
- JCI Employee discount programs (The Loop by Perk Spot).
What you will do
This position will be responsible for the coordination and optimization of Suppression work. The coordinator will have the responsibility of ensuring all customer commitments are met regarding service and preventative maintenance delivery.
How you will do it
- Communicate and resolve issues with customers and personnel regarding the scheduling of service repair work. Alert management of potential problems resulting from customer or field complaints and work to resolve.
- Measure branch activity and compliance with program initiatives, identify areas that require improvement, and develop and implement action plans with branch/region management. Monitor effectiveness and take corrective actions as required.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize scheduling backorders in addition to tracking and resolving customer issues. Reassign work as needed to manage customer's expectations making judgements based on current workloads and priorities.
- Monitor Technician activity and schedules ensuring that customer commitments are met, clearly communicate status changes back to the customer regarding early or late anticipated arrivals of parts.
- PO requisitions, subcontractor coordination, completion of orders for invoicing. Parts ordering/tracking.
- Assign suppression inspections and coordinate with technicians in the field.
- Coordinate fire marshal advisements and update.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we look for
- 1-2 years of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Prominent level of organization
- Strong with Excel
- You must be a resident citizen of the United States to qualify for this position.
- Ability to work in the Office. This position is NOT remote.
- Fleet scheduler or service/project coordinator
- Experience working in a SimplexGrinnell District or in a fast-paced work environment.
- Use of ACE/Oracle systems preferred.
- Product knowledge of life safety (fire alarm & sprinkler) equipment preferred.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.ID:uDnQdo