Fleet Services Coordinator
Dairy Farmers of America
Support the fleet by assisting upper management with the daily operations and provide direction and support to the operational team members. Coordinate and maintain tanker data, and other tasks related to the overall management of DFA’s tanker fleet at the direction of the Fleet manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee tanker damage claim reporting. Record tanker damages, while also reporting to management and uploading to ClearSight tracking program. Seek approval for damage compensation from haulers and recommend chargebacks accordingly on each damage report
- Maintain our tanker GPS website. Continually update the website with device replacements, review all devices for proper reporting, update groups, and assignments. Maintain device inventories at each location.
- Ensure efficient tanker utilization and usage through daily reports and review of data. Work with haulers and drop yards to coordinate tankers to their respective locations. Identify idle tankers and provide info to haulers and management.
- Order replacement license plates as needed and coordinate tanker registrations.
- Have oversight of outbounds loads from locations to ensure proper tanker utilization
- Review tanker utilization for non raw-milk loads and ensure proper tanker utilization.
- Maintain and update the Area’s tanker listing. Includes but not limited to license plates, registration, outlet valves, decals, and mobile asset tags.
- Oversee and update the tanker picture database. This tracks the condition of every tanker in the fleet when maintenance is performed, or before a tanker is assigned to a hauler.
- Track tankers that are released from customers without a CIP and track finical impacts
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee; but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required