Flex Branch Operations Assistant
Decision Dynamics, Inc.
IAA, Inc. is seeking a Flex Branch Operations Assistant to join our team in Nevada!
The Flex Branch Operations Assistant addresses all customer and branch inquiries under the direction of the Flex Branch Supervisor and assigned Branch Manager including all clerical duties needed in the office, performing various yard functions, including Loader Operation, to ensure that all key information is recorded on incoming vehicles and assist with upkeep and maintenance of these vehicles throughout the sale process.
- Provide a variety of customer support services through the mail, telephone, and direct personal contact
- Process orders and assignments, enter data into the computer system
- Reference pricing and delivery information
- Respond to customer questions, complaints, and requests
- Perform word processing assignments, filing, and related clerical duties
- Process all necessary paperwork in preparation for auction day, securing necessary approvals
- Follow well-established procedures and under the close direction of the supervisor
- Open to learning automobile titling
- Help with other office functions as needed
- Vehicle check-in by recording and filing information on vehicles being assigned to the facility
- Detail (thoroughly clean) vehicles to improve their appearance for purposes of enhancing their value at auction
- Operate passenger vehicles in a safe manner, to move the vehicles around the facility and store them in the appropriate location at the branch
- Assist visitors by providing appropriate guidance and/or directing them to the appropriate person for additional assistance
- Experienced loader operation
- Immediately report all violations of company policy to a supervisor or manager
- Is a subject matter expert for Yard Attendants, Loader Operators, and Customer Service Representatives
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with customers & towers
- Basic computer skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Clear communication skills
- Professional and clean appearance
- Ability to function well as part of a team
- Must be willing to learn how to operate a forklift
- General mechanical knowledge of the makes and models of vehicles required
- Experience in the equipment rental or construction industry and/or related field preferred
- Basic automotive repair skills preferred
- Previous forklift operating experience
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs. and perform activities that involve stooping, bending, standing, and walking for reasonable periods
Education and other requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 Years of related experience
- Loader Operator Certificate
- Driver's license required
- 75% travel requirement
- 18+ age requirement
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/Accidental Death, and Dismemberment, paid holidays, and vacations.
IAA, certified as a Great Place to Work®, is a leading global marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers. Maximizing leading-edge technology and focusing on innovation, IAA’s unique platform facilitates the marketing and sale of total-loss, damaged and low-value vehicles. Headquartered near Chicago in Westchester, Illinois, IAA has nearly 4,500 hardworking employees and more than 200 facilities throughout the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom.
IAA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status. IAA is a drug-free workplace. EEOE
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities