Forklift and Strapper Operator
Watsontown Brick Co.
- Operate Forklift up to 14,000 Lbs. with basic driving skills. Transporting and stacking material
- Ability to drive dump truck to haul waste material to dumping areas
- Ability to work alone unsupervised
- Ensure quality control of the product
- Completing general daily production goals and work overtime when needed
- Assist in moving product around to meet production needs
- Performing general inspections on the forklift to keep it running effectively and safely
- Ability to read/write/understand English
- Ability to figure out where to pick the product in the yard to ship product
- Ability to document shipped materials and ensure they are correct for inventory control
- Physical activities include bending, twisting, kneeling, and lifting and lowering objects up to 60 lbs.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties
- Clean machine properly after production runs or changeovers
- Ability to maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
- This position is 20% in a forklift, 30% stock yard cleanup, and 60% strapping machine operating
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Prior production/manufacturing Forklift operation experience a Plus.
- Knowledge of industrial technology a plus
$16.12 per hour
Job Type: Full-time, First Shift
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Vision insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Retention bonus, Monthly Production Bonus, Boot and Eyeglass reimbursement