This Forklift Mechanic is responsible for performing planned maintenance, installation and repairs on forklifts, utility vehicles, sweeper scrubbers, aerial lifts and more.
Perks of the Job:
- Company van
- Pre-paid gas card
- Morning shift
- Flexible schedule
- Overtime available
- Minimum 1-year basic automotive maintenance experience (oil changes, brake and/or belt replacement)
- Able to utilize basic shop equipment and various hand tools a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve a must
- Customer service driven
- Drive to customer locations to repair equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance, testing and repair on equipment and vehicles to ensure safe and operational
- Troubleshoot/diagnosis equipment and accessories to determine malfunction and proper resolutions
- Provide exceptional, professional, and clear communication to customers during all field visits
- Timely complete and provide appropriate documentation to internal and/or external customer as needed
- Operate and maintain industrial equipment such as, forklifts, aerial lifts, scissor lifts, pallet jacks, sweeper/scrubbers, etc.
- Follow all safety policy and procedures.