Forklift Operator Dry , Receiving
In a FREEZER Distribution Center: load and unload incoming deliveries, out going dinners, and ingredients from delivery trucks and to stow such items into proper areas through out the plant, while maintaining plant and warehouse cleanliness and organization.
Forklift, freezer suit, gloves, freezer boots
Forklift Operator could perform, but not limited to, one or more of the following duties:
• Loading and/or unloading of material from or onto trucks and designated storage areas throughout plant and warehouse.
• Scanning all outgoing shipments
• Manifest and pick up palletized dinners from casing area.
• Sort and repair all incoming pallets if necessary.
• Set-up and service Production Operations with ingredients and pallets as needed.
• Keep and maintain any record or statistical data as needed.
• Keep and maintain a clean and orderly work space.
• Perform job in safe and efficient manner as directed by company procedures.
Must be able to cross train within all job functions at the Freezer Distribution Center.
General labor and sanitary requirements involving normal motion patterns with low to average manual dexterity such as, but not limited to,
communication with supervisors, or production managers on discrepancies in product or material loads, monitoring of products in freezer and cooler.
- Reading, writing, verbal communication (English) and math comprehension at 8th grade level.
- Ability to operate in small or confine spaces.
- Possess valid state Drivers License.
- Pass Drivers Physical Examination.
- One (1) year previous forklift experience in a manufacturing environment.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A PRE EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law. ID:uDnQdo