Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC
Fort Myers, FL
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
- Coke Florida was named as a 2023 US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Competitive compensation
Coke Florida is looking for a Forklift Operator based out of our Fort Myers location. We are currently looking for PM shift.
What You Will Do:
As a Coke Florida Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for moving product or materials in a production or warehouse environment using powered tools and vehicles.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate industrial vehicles and equipment.
- Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area.
- Load and unload designated trailers and/or route trucks.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Move product and/or materials manually as required.
For this role, you will need:
- Prior general work experience required.
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
Additional qualifications that will make you successful in this role:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1+ year prior warehouse/stocking/forklift experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment a plus.
- Forklift certification is preferred.