Amware Pallet Services
$14.50 - $15 per hour
Fidelis Logistics is a Veteran-owned company in the Third-Party Logistics (3PL) business with locations across the country, specializing in operating high-velocity distribution, warehousing, and remanufacturing operations. Our primary objective as a company is to enrich the lives of our employees in the pursuit of running a highly successful business for our customers and shareholders. We are hiring a Forklift Operator to load, unload, move, stack, stage and count pallets and materials.
Benefits at Fidelis Logistics
- Competitive wages and over-time opportunities
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Open Career Paths and Upward Mobility
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards and company safety procedures always using Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties.
- Pull and prepare pallets for shipment as scheduled.
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a clean and orderly work area.
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Unload and load shipments safely.
- Move, stack and store pallets efficiently in the appropriate areas as required.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Report quality variances and ensure proper stock rotation.
- Keep record/reports to ensure inventory control and security are maintained.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch and transports load to designated area.
- Supplies workers with materials, as needed.
- Weighs materials/products and records weight on tags, labels, or productions schedules.
- Loads or unloads material onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- Perform daily equipment checks which may involve lubricating truck, recharging batteries, filling fuel tank, or replacing liquefied gas tank. Report any issues to appropriate management for resolution.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience operating forklifts single and double blade.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 1-2 years of experience maneuvering single and/or double forks forklifts.
- Basic Math skills required.
All applicants will receive confirmation of application within 24 hours of submittal. Potential Candidates will go through a phone screen and a in person interview before candidate is chosen.ID:uDnQdo