Forklift Operators 2nd or 3rd Shift
Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:025491 Forklift Operators 2nd or 3rd Shift (Evergreen) (Open)
Corrchoice, Div. of Greif Packaging, Concord, NC, the southeast’s leading manufacturer of high quality corrugated packaging products is currently accepting applications for forklift operators for 2nd or 3rd shift.
We offer a highly competitive hourly rate starting at $18.00/hr with progressive increases to $25.23/hr during probationary period. Our extensive benefits package includes health insurance-now available on day one, production bonus, 401K with employer matching, profit sharing and tuition reimbursement.
- Completes daily maintenance inspection on forklift.
- Operates sit down forklift in accordance with all company safety policies and procedures to pick up, transport and stack various sized bales of corrugated sheets or boxes from conveyor lines to trailers or staging areas.
- Reviews bale tags for specific customer order information and any special instructions before inspecting each unit for possible defects. Scans bale tag and trailer bar codes to ensure loading accuracy.
- Responsible for daily forklift cleanup and maintaining a safe and organized shipping and receiving area.
Education and Experience
- Typically possesses a high school diploma (or equivalent) with 2-5 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Willingness to follow directions and work well with a team in a fast pace production environment.
- Fundamental understanding of production processes and equipment.
- Mathematics - Ability to apply basic math skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
As a market leader, Corrchoice is committed to providing incomparable products and customer service in the Paper and Packaging industry and remains dedicated to continually meeting the challenges of an ever changing market place while implementing lean manufacturing processes and providing a safe working environment for all employees.40
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif’s Equal Opportunity Policy.ID:uDnQdo