Freedom Boat Club – Boat Fueler at Bradenton Regatta Point – Florida
Sea Ray Boats, Inc.
Are you ready for what’s next?
Come explore opportunities within Brunswick, a global marine leader committed to challenging conventions and innovating next-generation technologies that transform experiences on the water and beyond. Brunswick believes “Next Never Rests™,” and we offer a variety of exciting careers and growth opportunities within united teams defining the future of marine recreation.
Love working outside? Love the water? Love boating?
Freedom Boat Club is the nation's oldest and largest private member boat club and we are currently looking to add a highly customer-focused person to our dock staff as a boat fueler. The position will require weekend and holiday hours. Part-Time shifts.
Join Freedom Boat Club as a dock staff team member and enjoy working around boats and boaters! Cleaning, scrubbing and light maintenance work required. One of the responsibilities is to drive the boats to and from the fuel dock to fuel in the mornings.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greet members in a friendly, upbeat, courteous and professional manner
- Drive boats between storage slips and member loading dock
- Fuel boats at marina fuel dock
- Clean boats and stage equipment for their next outings
- Deep clean boats as needed
- Weekend/Holiday shifts required
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High School degree
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Boating experience in and around boats is desirable
- Ability to perform minor boat maintenance (engine oil, drive oil, filters, bilge pump, etc)
- Physical ability to lift / carry up to 30 lbs
- Physical ability to board and un-board boats dozens of times per day
- Physical ability to clean boats often using handle mounted brush
- Occasional kneeling / stooping to clean interior of boat compartments
- Vision adequate to read / manipulate hand held computer tablets
- Ability to maintain a calm, positive attitude during periods of high activity
- Highly effective communications skills and friendly customer service is absolutely required
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working unsupervised
- High attention to detail
- Maintain a clean work area
- Always operate with an emphasis on guest hospitality
- Use "clean as you go" method when performing your work duties.
- Adhere to all safety policies
- Maintain a cooperative, team attitude in working with supervisors and fellow employees
- Maintain a positive attitude toward the dock and the job being performed
Benefits for our part-time staff include participation in the 401(k) with company match and discounted club membership upon successful completion of the 90-day probationary period.
Next is Now!
We value growth and development, recognizing that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.#Brunswick Corporation - Freedom Boat Club ID:uDnQdo