Freedom Boat Club – Dock Master at Clarks Hill Marina
Sea Ray Boats, Inc.
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Do you love working outside? Do you love the water? Do you love boating?
We are looking to add a customer-focused team member to our dock staff! Freedom Boat Club is the nation’s oldest and largest private member boat club, and we are looking for friendly and upbeat individuals to greet members and work on the docks. This position is part-time and requires availability on weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Make and answer telephone calls using appropriate etiquette.
- Manage the check-in and check-out process using a handheld tablet.
- Perform equipment checks to make sure all necessary equipment is on board.
- Clean and maintain vessels and Club location according to company standards.
- Perform Daily clerical work to prepare reservation logs, fuel logs, and weather reports.
- Familiarize yourself with local waters in order to provide basic guidance to members.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by supervisors.
- Work outside in the state’s elements and stand for an extended period of time.
- Anything else needed or asked upon
- Valid driver’s license and clear MVR record meeting company standards
- At least 18 years of age
- Experience in or around boats; boating license a plus
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain a calm, positive attitude during periods of high activity
- Ability to read and manipulate handheld tablets
- Comfortable with physical demands of the role including bending, kneeling, balancing and carrying equipment up to 25 pounds
- Positive, cooperative attitude with the capability of working unsupervised
- Adhere to all safety policies
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.#Brunswick Corporation ID:uDnQdo