FSQA Supervisor / Quality
S & D Coffee & Tea, Inc.
This position will interface with Manufacturing, Product Development, Global Sourcing, and other departments within the company. The successful candidate will have experience with Food Preservation techniques and Better Process Control.
- Supervise QA shift employees and direct their daily work processes.
- Insure conformance to specifications for all finished product
- Perform Quality Assurance testing, record results, and complete required paperwork in a timely manner
- Develop the sensory capability to distinguish differences in flavors of various coffee samples
- Maintain quality assurance standards and procedures (including testing procedures, data collection and product traceability).
- Analyze problems related to out-of-tolerance quality, rejects and inadequate control.
- Write or refine policy and procedures relative to quality control programs.
- Manage Allied product testing program including organoleptic evaluation of various types of products.
- Actively participate in the cupping process and evaluation of product quality
- Serve as ISO Internal Audit Coordinator and perform other ISO duties as assigned
- Assist in risk analyst, ISO, SQF and customer audits
- Assist with root cause analysis
- Perform other duties as assigned.