Fuel Pump Rebuild Technician
Ohio Machinery Co.
- Competitive pay rate
- First-year vacation and personal time, increasing with years of service.
- 401(k) Match and employer discretionary contribution
- Three different Health Insurance options, including an HSA health insurance option with a zero employee payroll contribution and an employer contribution of $1,200.00 per year.
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Credit Union access
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Scholarship opportunities for employee's spouses and children, through the Ohio Machinery Education and Opportunity Foundation
- Company SuccessShare bonuses
Our Complete Diesel Component Service team is looking to add a Diesel Component Technician to their growing team, and you could be who we are looking for! Our Diesel Component Technicians disassemble, inspect, rebuild, and calibrate fuel system components such as turbochargers, diesel fuel pumps and diesel fuel injectors. After repairs are made, components are then tested to make sure they meet the manufactures specifications. Apply today if you want to be a part of getting our customers back up and running, building the world around you!
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or Equivalent from a college or technical school preferred.
- A high-caliber Technician will be knowledgeable and efficient in the operation and use of testing equipment, specialty tools, reading measuring devices, and use of shop equipment.
- Must have sufficient knowledge and understanding of diesel engine components as well as electrical and mechanical fuel injection systems.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Should have the ability to read and understand schematics, service manuals, and repair diagrams.
- Lifting/Carrying 40 lb. Lift/Carry and 50lb pulling
- Standing/Sitting Up and down stairs, standing, sitting, and climbing into machines
- Dexterity Normal
- Repetitive Motions Frequent movement requiring hands, wrists, and fingers.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet in office settings and moderate to loud in other situations, with both constant and sudden loud noises possible.
EEO, Veterans & Disabled Employer, and VEVRAA/503 Federal Contractor.ID:uDnQdo