Fuel Truck Driver
New Enterprise Stone & Limestone Co., Inc.
New Enterprise, PA
Fuel Truck Driver - What Will You Do?
- BUILD AMERICA - Assist in multiple aspects of road jobs.
- Drive and operate fuel truck.
- Fuel on-site construction equipment - primarily outside and exposed to the elements.
- Anticipated Schedule - Weather and Job Dependent - 6 Nights Per Week.
- Responsible working safely without close supervision and collecting equipment hour readings.
- Learn more about the Materials & Aggregate Industry in PA
Requirements - Who Are We Looking For?
- Valid CDL Class B with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements, 2 years of experience, & compliant with NESL driving standards
- Positive attitude and willingness to grow and learn.
- Team Mindset - "The NESL Way".
- Focus on Safety, Quality, and Accuracy.
- Capable and willingness to travel to job sites within a defined geographic territory.
- High School Graduate/GED.
- Competitive Benefit Package - Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Vacation, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Supplemental Unemployment, etc.
- High Earnings Potential - Prevailing Wage Work (Base + Fringe)
- Career Growth - We pride ourselves in developing coworkers and promoting from within.
- Stable Industry - Our materials are in high demand year over year.
What is a NESL Career?
- Contribute to a sustainable future improving the lives of people and communities we serve.
- Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results.
- Thrive in a people-driven family owned company with countless opportunities to learn and grow.