Furnace Ladle Liner, Pevely, MO ($3,000 Hiring Bonus + 3 weeks Vacation)
Perform duties required to prepare and maintain the refractory linings of ladles and furnaces.
- Repair refractory around coil in preparation for a new lining.
- Knockout and reline coreless induction furnaces and ladles as needed per SOP.
- Prepare ladles for pouring, including inspection, skulling, and patching per SOP, Carondelet Corporation refractory soundness guide.
- Prepare mechanisms for bottom-pour ladles per SOP including stopper rod assemblies and properly sized nozzles.
- Preheat ladles and furnaces per SOP so that they are ready as needed according to Daily Furnace Schedule.
- Inspect and repair furnaces each morning following Carondelet Corporation refectory soundness guide and SOP and sign off whether they are “okay” or “not okay” to operate.
- Responsible for refractory and kal-tech supplies as well as monthly/yearly inventories.
- Perform housekeeping tasks as required to keep work areas safe and orderly.
- Assist pouring crew, charging deck crew, or other operations as directed by lead or supervisor.
Basic Math; Basic Reading (SOP’s, Work Instructions, Daily Furnace Schedule, diagrams for new and existing equipment needing lining); Basic Writing.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Drug Free WorkplaceID:uDnQdo