GATORWORKS Program Manager – Family of Systems (Onsite)
East Hartford, CT
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. Pratt & Whitney is laser focused on offering flexibility to our employees. We’ve introduced role types (Onsite, Hybrid, or Remote) and now list them in the job posting title so candidates know where they will operate in our blended work environment.
Please consider the following role type definition as you apply for this role:
Onsite: employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance workers, as they are essential to the development of our engines.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future. Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The STP program manager position will oversee a small technical team, be responsible for the preparation of proposals, financial control of existing contracts and work in a growing team of program managers and support personnel. This position will be primarily responsible for the integration of engines from across the P&W and P&WC portfolio into new military aircraft, focusing on future aerial refueling and mobility, in line with the Department of Defense Family of Systems. The preferred candidate will have engine integration and/or flight test experience. The GATORWORKS organization is responsible for various aspects of programs from technology development and demonstration through the full program life cycle. GATORWORKS supports both Government and Industry customers and the execution of the overall Special Technology Programs project portfolio. This position is an opportunity to be on the forefront for developing capabilities to support the National Defense Strategy and grow the P&W product stream. This position is face of P&W for multiple customers along with internally funded efforts and is supported by a high performing team. Further, the role will be key to positioning Pratt and Whitney for multiple future opportunities.
The selected candidate will:
- Manage programs in support of P&W strategic goals aligned with DoD Family of Systems.
- Work with multiple internal and external customers.
- Lead the program IPMT.
- Lead proposal development to meet customer expectations and win programs based on Pratt and Whitney strategic goals.
- Lead a multi-functional team, maintaining alignment with Pratt and Whitney strategic goals.
- Manage programs to customer requirements.
- Have an existing Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years’ experience with technical and project/program management experience to efficiently execute complex program activities; or a Master's degree and 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Turbine engine integration experience or flight-testing experience
- Current security clearance is strongly desired.
- Due to government contract requirements, all applicants must be US Citizens.
- Engine integration or flight testing experience
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and the ability to make sound decisions consistent with program strategies.
- Concise and positive written and oral communications skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and TermsID:uDnQdo