General Factory Labor
- Work from assembly drawings, identify parts, and predetermined assembly sequence documentation
- Perform assembly, fitting, filing, reaming, riveting, crimping, swarging, adjusting and inspection
- Disassembly, repair, and reassembly of returned or salvaged units
- Detect defective or incorrect parts and request replacements
- Assist in Set-Up of Equipment
- Use a variety of light machines and tools such as spot welder, drill press, arbor press, oven, air and hydraulic presses and simple die sets, riveting machine as well as hand tools.
- Use simple measuring gauges, scales, calipers, dial indicator, universal load testing fixture.
- Report all unusual conditions to the Production Tech and/or Supervisor
- Participate as a team member and work to continually improve all aspects of our business
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and work instructions
- High School Diploma, (GED) or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of experience preferred.
- General mechanical knowledge/background.
- Safe use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to follow instruction. (oral and written).
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Prefer ability to read and interpret blueprints and electrical diagrams.
- Intermediate computer skills.