GENERAL LABOR WAREHOUSE $18.00/hr***GREAT BENEFITS***M-F
Aramark Uniform Services, LLC
Come join the Aramark family as a PRODUCTION TEAMMATE!
We offer COMPETITIVE wages, GREAT benefits, FUN environment, Paid time off, Paid holidays, Retirement plans, Employee stock purchase plan, Employee discounts, Referral bonuses, and more!
We would love to WELCOME YOU HOME – where you will be part of a FUN team, with a TEAM culture!
Apply now to learn more! We can’t wait to hear from you!
WHO WE ARE
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
The ideal candidate for this position will need to be able to be cross trained to perform a variety of tasks that may include receive and sort laundry, inspect garment/coverall for all mending needs, operate equipment such as dryers and ironers, and bundling of clean garments to be re-distributed to our customers.
- Attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Work in assigned area of production responsibility as scheduled in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist fellow production teammates by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Ability to work assigned shift- attendance is required
- Basic math reasoning skills
- Lifting Ability: up to 25-50 pounds continuously; Push/Pull Ability: up to 150 pounds assisted
- Able to Stand/Walk/Sit for 8-10 hours a day
- Capability to work in a fast-paced work environment that may have fluctuating temperatures and loud noise levels while working with machinery in a safe and conscientious manner
- Must be able to adhere to safety standards
- Prior experience in an industrial laundry or production environment preferred
- Capability of understanding work instructions in English preferred
Benefits: Aramark offers a wide array of comprehensive benefit programs and services including medical, dental, vision, and pension. Employees are eligible for 40 hours of vacation, 40 hours of floating holidays and paid sick time every year. Employees will also receive 6 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Compensation: The hourly rate for this position is $18.00 / hr.
Aramark is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, relation, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran statusID:uDnQdo