General Laborer – (A & M Composting-Manheim, PA)
Solid Waste Services, Inc.
JP Mascaro & Sons is a locally owned and operated private family owned company who has been experiencing record growth and success. In 1964, it started with one truck. We have grown into one of the largest most successful fully integrated solid waste companies serving the mid-Atlantic area.
We have immediate positions available for dependable and dedicated Laborers who work hard to support our ongoing success in a family-like environment.
This opportunity plays a critical role in the composting operation and performs several essential roles including: Assembling piping, laying pipe in position, operating the Pick Station to remove unwanted debris from compost materials, mowing, building maintenance, cleaning, and assisting others as needed and as directed.
Starting rate: negotiable DOE
- To be reliable and dependable. Shows up for work on time with all proper personal protective equipment and ready to go.
- Assembles flexible piping and positions it for proper aeration of windrows.
- After receiving proper training, operates the pick station to remove unwanted debris from compost materials. Assists in the screening process to manufacture finished product.
- Performs minor building maintenance including grass mowing, snow removal, cleaning, and assisting mechanics with filter changes and cleaning.
- Ensures any spilled or dropped debris is properly cleaned up.
- Shovels around screener and manifolds to remove excess materials to maintain cleanliness.
- Dump trucks of raw materials and keeps dump areas clean and orderly.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift and carry for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather.
- Ability to withstand environmental conditions that include strong odors, high humidity, heat and cold working conditions depending on the season.
For over 40 years, our motto has been "If it's service, it's us". We cannot meet the goals of our company if we do not satisfy our customer's needs first. Our existence is dependent upon them. Our employees are our greatest asset. We invest in the growth and success of our employees.
Come join our team!!ID:uDnQdo