Nyco Products Co.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in staging materials for the packaging of product on the bottle lines in accordance with the production work orders.
- Verify all materials are accurately staged in accordance to the work order requirements.
- Stack product cartons in accordance with standard carton patterns:
- Verify carton labeling and marking is in accordance with the work order.
- Place Bar Code for complete pallet onto a top carton to signify to the material handler the product is complete and ready for removal to the wrapping equipment.
- Perform work assigned in accordance to company production standards and rates.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area as established by plant policy.
- Must adhere to all company safety and health policies.
- Utilizes company equipment with proper use and care, notifies maintenance of any equipment needs to assure safe operation.
Positions are available on 1st and 2nd shift. 1st shift is M-F 8 hours per day. 2nd shift is M-Th 10 hours per day.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.