Tempur Sealy, Inc.
General Manufacturing/Production (Rates from $20.85 to $23.15)
Tempur Sealy. Iconic brands. Storied history. Industry-leading innovation.
Tempur Sealy is the largest bedding manufacture in the world. As a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of bedding products, we know how crucial a good night of sleep is to overall health and wellness. Our highly recognized brands include Tempur-Pedic, Sealy® featuring Posturepedic® Technology, and Stearns & Foster®. No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: Improving the sleep of more people, every night, all around the world. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 11,000+ committed, collaborative, capable people of diverse backgrounds grounded in shared values and a passion to win!
We are more than a mattress company. We're committed to protecting our communities — and the planet. In the last 10 years, Tempur Sealy has donated more than $100 million in mattresses to military personnel, first responders, disaster relief efforts and more.
What We’re Offering:
Tempur Sealy is passionate about our employees and offers competitive wages and benefits:
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Plans
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Other Wellness Programs
- Disability and Life Company Paid
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan Options
- Generous Employee Purchase Discounts
What You’ll Do:
- Ability to perform within a fast paced, team environment to maintain monthly, weekly, and daily production goals.
- May move materials/components between floor, pallets, conveyors and or tables.
- May also operate various equipment such as sewing machines, hot glue guns, pallet jacks.
- May be responsible for ensuring production materials are sorted, verified and supplied to appropriate stations or staging areas as required to meet production schedule.
- May collaborate with a team to achieve organizational goals.
- May be responsible for correctly labeling and packing finished goods.
- Maintain and sustain a clean area/environment.
- Perform quality inspections at every step in the process to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Once selected for an interview, all available positions will be discussed.