General Production (2nd Shift)
Campbell Soup Company
Since 1869 we've connected people through food they love. Our history was created by remarkable people, ideas, and innovations. It serves as inspiration and foundation for our future success. We’re proud to be stewards of amazing brands that people trust. We foster a culture of belonging where people come first, and diversity is embraced. And we live our values, always, while setting the highest standards for performance.
Here, you will make a difference every day. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative, and competitive team. You will be supported to build a rewarding career with opportunities to grow, innovate and inspire. Make history with us.
What role will you play? How will you make history with Campbell’s? Apply today!
This position is an entry-level operations position with various basic responsibilities depending on assigned work area, including rotating to different positions in the work area at specified intervals. He / she will be responsible for area housekeeping and other duties as assigned by area leader.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Continuously inspect product to ensure highest levels of quality standards;
2. Remove all baskets that are not clean and / or are broken and store in designated area;
3. Cross train in any skill-equivalent assignments as deemed necessary by the area lead;
4. Review pertinent information with the previous and oncoming shifts such as safety / food safety / mechanical issues, etc.;
5. Visual Inspections of final product packaging for product integrity including, but not limited to QuikLoc registration, code dates, prices, bag and cases for proper seals. Removes out of specifications product and communicates packaging problems.
6. Stacks correct number of cartons/trays on pallets/skids using correct stacking pattern. If applicable, utilizes pallet jack to move finished goods weighing up to 250pounds.
7. Assist key positions such as Utilities; Operators; Baggers, etc. when possible;
8. Clean equipment and Remove trash as necessary;
9. Removes trash from work area floor; keeps turntables/area clean; follows instructions for safe lifting/carrying of various sizes, shapes and weights.
10. Maintain a safe neat and clean work area accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Good House Keeping Practices (GHP's);
11. Communicate effectively and foster a positive working relationship with all co-workers
12. Follow all JSA guidelines
13. Adhere to plant policies/procedures, safety rules, GMP's, and Food Safety Policies and Practices;
14. Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
Area Specific Functions:
1. Ensure product flow from the product feed conveyor through the slicers;
2. Monitor slicer infeed and exit to prevent jam-ups;
3. Pack finished product into cases in accordance with specifications;
4. Place cartons on the superior and document lot codes for each variety;
5. Remove bags that don't meet specification from infeed conveyor;
Line 3 Moulder
1. Set panning to assure the dough piece seam is on the bottom and monitor;
2. Take dough weights and enter into Cornerstone system;
3. Fill all flour hoppers and monitor usage;
4. Place pans as necessary for gaps
Packaging, All 3 Lines
1. Straighten product prior to the slicer;
2. Monitor slicer infeed to prevent jam-ups;
3. Remove thrift and / or damaged product from the line;
4. Rack off product as required;
5. Pack product into baskets in accordance with specifications;
1. Sort raisins;
2. Relieve Platform Assistant;
• Education - high school diploma or equivalent;
• Experience – prior food-related experience preferred;
• Other Skills – ability to read, write & understand English;
All - Personal Protective Equipment (JSA's) Dry - Superior
All - housekeeping equipment Dry & Processing – pallet jack
All - conveyors Processing - raisin table
Critical Demands of the Job:
Rarely 1 - 5% (4.5 min. – 25 min)
Occasionally 6 – 33 % (27 min. – 2 hrs.45 min)
Frequently 34 – 66 % (3 hrs. – 5 hrs.)
Continuously 67 – 100 % (5 hrs – 7.5 hrs)
1) Standing and walking – Continuously
2) Turning body side-to-side – Continuously
3) Lifting product weight of 2# - 30# -- Occasionally
4) Grasp/handle – Continuously
5) Reach away from body – Frequently
6) Reach above shoulder level – Rarely
7) Crouching – Rarely
8) Push/pull force – Rarely
9) Assume awkward position during daily routine – Rarely
10) Forward bending – Occasionally
11) Visualize – Continuously
1) 8-12 Hour shift. Will receive two 15-minute breaks and one 30-minute meal period. Overtime and weekend work is required.
2) Environment – Noise levels will be minimal to moderate and temperature will be controlled. Lighting is sufficient. There is a possibility of slippery footing and dust from dry ingredients.
Rate of Pay: $17.90
Individual base pay depends on work location and additional factors such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401k and wellness benefits beginning on the first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.ID:uDnQdo