GENERAL PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER – Night Shift (10:30PM – 7:00AM)
BHJ USA, Inc.
- Load raw material into machinery that may grind, emulsify, mechanically debone, mix/blend and or plate freeze product
- Inspect product to ensure that it conforms to established quality control guidelines
- Discard incidental waste, that cannot be processed, into bins or other containers for proper disposal
- Operate process hose to pump product into plate freezer; hand pack; and insert dividers (when required) to separate product during processing
- Pull blocks of frozen product from plate freezers by hand and physically slide product along rail and hand stack onto pallets
- Perform sanitation of machines and floors using high pressure hose and other tools to ensure that our equipment and facility is kept clean and hygienic
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and wearing of all required safety gear
- Adhere to attendance guidelines of the company
- May operate forklift or pallet jack to retrieve supplies for production line or for storage (if trained and certified)
- Remove cardboard and trash
High school diploma or GED preferred and must possess the following skills:
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to complete all assigned tasks and shifts as assigned according to production requirements
• Ability to work as a part of a team and treat coworkers with respect
• Experience in the meat processing industry is desired but not required
• Ability to obtain forklift and pallet jack certification
Will be frequently exposed to cool and wet conditions. Must be able to lift up to 30-50 pounds on a frequent basis and be able to work around raw beef, chicken or other similar raw materials and odors.
We support a drug free workplace and conduct pre-employment drug screening. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. We participate in E-Verify. EEO Employer.
10:30PM - 7:00AM ID:uDnQdo