General Utility (B-Crew) (5:45PM-6:15AM) Starting Pay $16.25 Plus $0.50 Shift Differential- B
Campbell Soup Company
Since 1869 we've connected people through food they love. Our history was created by remarkable people, ideas, and innovations. It serves as inspiration and foundation for our future success. We’re proud to be stewards of amazing brands that people trust. We foster a culture of belonging where people come first, and diversity is embraced. And we live our values, always, while setting the highest standards for performance.
Here, you will make a difference every day. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative, and competitive team. You will be supported to build a rewarding career with opportunities to grow, innovate and inspire. Make history with us.
What role will you play? How will you make history with Campbell’s? Apply today!
The General Utility, under the direction of the department manager/supervisor, is responsible for assisting in any and all phases of production, preparation, sanitation and/ or packaging of the product. Providing general help labor where needed in all areas of the plant.
Essential Job Duties
- Assists in the production of goods to include, but not limited to: pre-weighing ingredients and staging for mixing operations, cutting of raw materials, removal of discarded product/materials, and picking out defects on conveyors based on specifications.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all areas of manufacturing including but not limited to: cardboard removal, floors swept/mopped, counters and equipment cleaned to ensure health and safety requirements are maintained. Ensures area is organized according to 5S/production standards.
- Lubricates, hand cleans parts, and assembles production equipment.
- Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks within the site, (e.g., lifting and moving materials, loading and unloading materials, assisting in the handling of heavy materials, making minor repairs, etc.).
- Works with others as a team to complete tasks in an efficient manner to ensure the line is ready for startup and/or shutdown as well as to minimize downtime.
- Assists other employees with their assigned work tasks.
- Packages or assists in packing, finished goods, parts, materials, and equipment for customer delivery.
- Delivers and Picks up materials in various parts of the plant when needed.
- Performs routine maintenance to equipment.
- Follows department rules, procedures, routines, and requirements to complete assigned duties.
- If qualified, may be asked to operate machinery within the site.
- Practices and adheres to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), Allergen program, and Safety guidelines/procedures.
- Mandatory overtime may be required.
- May perform other duties as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic mathematical skills.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED required. Manufacturing experience preferred.
Minimal travel may be required.
Individual base pay depends on work location and additional factors such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401k and wellness benefits beginning on the first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.ID:uDnQdo