Global Events Marketing Manager
Allegro Microsystems, Inc.
At Allegro we flex. Flex@Allegro is our approach to hybrid working that empowers managers and their team members to decide where and when work will be done. Ask what Flex@Allegro can mean for you.
We’re passionate about developing intelligent solutions that move the world toward a safer and more sustainable future . With more than 30 years of experience developing advanced semiconductor technology and application-specific algorithms, innovation with purpose is in everything we do.
Global Events Marketing Manager
Allegro MicroSystems is looking for an experienced event professional to join our growing global marketing team. Candidates should possess a strong ability to oversee, manage and deliver engaging experiences at both virtual and in-person conferences, tradeshows, and events, intended to drive broad, global awareness for Allegro MicroSystems in the automotive, clean energy, and industrial / manufacturing markets.
The Global Events Marketing Manager will work both autonomously and with direction as needed, with exceptional organizational skills and understanding of various types of events. The ideal candidate will have experience in high-tech B2B marketing events, conferences and tradeshows.
Primary responsibilities of the role are to develop, plan and execute in-person and virtual events across Allegro MicroSystem’s target industries and audiences, as well as internal events including Sales Kick Off, All Hands meetings, and incentive trips. The Events Manager will also oversee all logistics, scheduling, and engagement activities for the company’s new Customer Experience Center launching later this year.
The role will work closely with sales, global marketing, product marketing, demand generation, channel marketing, design and other internal teams. The candidate should be a creative thinker, an excellent collaborator and planner, with great attention to detail, as well as hold a proven track record for executing successful events with a range of KPIs. Candidates must be willing to travel 30% of the time, be highly organized, able to think creatively and quickly, and create exceptional event experiences, every time. Candidate must be located in Massachusetts or New Hampshire.
- Understand event cycles and management functions, including venue and vendor management, production coordination, hotel room blocks, site inspections, and creative design and implementation.
- Understand and help execute sales, product marketing, and demand generation needs at tradeshows, conferences, and corporate events, establishing strong relationships across the organization
- Conceptualize and lead strategic event programs, drive the event planning process and understand event scope
- Oversee, manage and attend key events and be the onsite contact for the leadership and sales teams
- Lead all scheduling, logistics and planning at Allegro’s Customer Experience Center ensuring customers, investors, employees, and visitors have an exceptional, interactive experience with a high level of service.
- Add vision and creativity to event programs to enhance the target audience experience.
- Participate in discovery and RFP process for new vendors
- Manage budget and adhere to all financial deadlines
- Develop and maintain communications with all levels of staff, vendors, industry partners and customers
- Research and advise on event best practices across the organization and make recommendations to enhance event experiences for target audiences
- Be prepared to travel globally to operate programs as required (approx. 30%)
Qualifications & Requirements:
• University degree
• 6+ years of experience in event industry, both in-person and virtual
• Previous project and/or client management experience
• Solid experience with event planning logistics and the ability to manage vendors, customers, prospects, and partners
• Ability to manage multiple events and programs at any one time
• Knowledge of key event management software tools required to build, deliver, and manage in person and virtual events, including maintaining events section of corporate web site
• Outstanding communication and organization skills
At Allegro, we are committed to providing a harassment-free environment of mutual respect to fuel innovation through inclusive thought collaboration. Allegro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, parental status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Allegro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Eligible applicants must reside in a state where Allegro currently has an office location: This includes New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Texas, Oregon, and Michigan. Certain positions (such as field sales roles) may be exempt from this requirement.ID:uDnQdo