Global Integrated Business Planning Manager HQ FG
J. R. Simplot Co.
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
This role is responsible to lead and manage the execution of the Global Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process, including Integrated Tactical Planning (ITP) process, across Simplot Global Food Group. They will enhance and strengthen the effectiveness of the IBP and ITP process through continuous improvement and ensue all departments and functions maintain a fully integrated approach across the globe. This role drive’s and facilitates the decision-making process in line with the business goals.
Lead and manage IBP process
• Lead the Global IBP Process, including facilitating change management throughout the organization as we implement this global process
• Ensure the process enables the deployment of the Global Food strategy
• Ensures ongoing global organizational adoption and acceptance of the IBP process
• Work with limited direction and provide thought leadership around the IBP process
Drive cross-functional communication
• Work closely with other core process facilitators to orchestrate discussions between departments and geographies/regions, including finance business partners, Product, Project, Demand, Supply meeting coordinators
• Provides leadership and support to the core process facilitators
Continuous improvement of IBP process
• Establish PMR process in NA & LATAM
• Identifies opportunities and drive change to improve the IBP process, including inputs, agendas, meeting effectiveness, quality of discussion and decisions etc.
• Establishes best in class S&OP/IBP capabilities for the business, including people/organizations, processes, technology, and metrics
• Develop and maintain process maps and IBP/ITP process documentation
Review IBP issues & opportunity escalation
• Provides clear and pro-active advice and information to the GFLT that supports decision making
• Ensures decisions align to the company’s product/portfolio, demand, supply, and financial requirements and deliver strategic objectives
• Ensure business critical issues are addressed in a timely fashion
• Ensure risks and opportunities are documented, and that any budget gap closure activities are clear
Chair IBP meetings
• Produces agenda and coordinates selected IBP meetings (ex GBR)
• Ensures inputs and outcomes are effective.
• Coordinate action log and minutes for key IBP meetings
Facilitate Integrated Tactical Planning process improvements
• Business lead for ITP process to Implement and drive adoption of ITP process
Provide leadership and support to core ITP roles and facilitate weekly ITP meeting including effective inputs and outcomes
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4 year college or university; 8+ years related experience and/or training
- Critical thinking skills.
- Strong analytical aptitude.
- Planning systems, ERP tools, and various reporting/analytical tools.
- Integrated Business Planning experience (Sales and Operations Planning) OR a combination of operations, supply chain, demand planning, finance, experience.
- Ability to lead through influence and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Travel: 15% International / domestic
Job Requisition ID: 15098
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Location(s): Simplot Headquarters - Boise
Country: United States
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. **