Global Process Lead, Quality Management
Cranberry Township, PA
As a Global Process Lead, you will work with business process owners and regional business and IT teams in developing harmonized global processes across all businesses and regions!
Are you a specialist in Quality Management? You will provide expertise in this specific process domain in building out global process templates, adopting leading industry practices and collaborate across other functional areas to ensure that end to end processes are validated.
Do you want to take your experience to the next level to help lead and guide other process leads in adopting industry practices for your field? This is your chance!
The position will focus on PPG Global standardization of different aspects of quality management including all aspects of quality control and quality assurance. It will focus on processes like inspection, result recording/analysis, quality control, quality certification, test equipment, quality notification, audits, SPC, document control, FMEA, CAPA, quality KPIs, supplier quality evaluation, rework, batch adjustments, recurring inspection etc. The position will work closely with associated process owners of recipe management, production management, shop floor integration, MES implementation, production scheduling, inventory management, warehouse management, raw material receiving, plant maintenance etc.
• Develop a complete understanding of the PPG processes, apply industry leading practices and detail global standard templates for the SBUs.
• Ensure the Global Template is adequately detailed so that data requirements, system configurations needs, and the global and regional processes are clearly defined, and can be carried out appropriately by the businesses and practitioners.
• Understand SAP S/4 system capabilities for their specific process area, complete fit/gap analysis with the standard processes and document gaps for the system solutions. Gaps will need to be categorized by impact to customers, compliance, or efficiency and prioritized/supported with a case.
• Support S/4 implementation team in developing, validating and implementing business specific use cases and test scripts.
• Lead and coordinate process mapping and prioritization of business capabilities to support product stewardship, hazard communication, and regulatory compliance.
• Support S4 implementation program by partnering with different functions including business, SI Partner, Change consultants, Data migration team and Training.
Qualifications (4-6 maximum bullet points in this section)
• Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or engineering is required; MBA preferred.
• 10 years of validated experience as a business process leader in the quality domain.
• Previous ERP system implementation experience on a global scale is preferred.
• Manufacturing/Process industry experience.
This job posting may have multiple locations listed. A successful candidate may work remotely and not be offered to relocate.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are "One PPG" to the world.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We make it happen.
We run it like we own it.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected].ID:uDnQdo